Sold my teg

Gerard DC5

Advanced Member
Well after 2 years of owning the best car i've had I p/x the teg in today for an impreza. Been wanting to scratch the itch for a while now so thought what better time than now. Will stick a few pics up when Ive got some to show. Can honestly say though that if it wasnt for lack of space I would 100% have kept both! Can deffinately see myself back in a teg down the line. Cheers everyone for the advice over the past 2 and a half years, Im sure I had a lot of stupid questions lol. Will be hanging around the forum too I dont plan on going anywhere :)

Brophy

Advanced Member
That's shame mate the teg's gone, but hope have fun with the new one :)
You sell it just as is ? Anyone local ?

Sean ;)

Gerard DC5

Advanced Member
Yeah brophy sold it just as. It was only a cat back and the aem on it to be fair. Traded it in down in Staffordshire but you never know might be someone local who ends up buying it! They'll be getting a great car if they do!

Hawk sti G man :D it's taken me from the last time we spoke until now to find a decent one. The drive is totally different I don't think I realised just how much. Just such lazy power lol.

Gerard DC5

Advanced Member
I took 5850 for it. To be fair though if I was selling private I'd have put it up for 6250 and took 6000 for a quick sale.

Gerard DC5

Advanced Member
Blue I went with. Ideally would have loved a white one but theyre few and far between plus the one I got in the end has had the engine forged by finch motorsport down south which seemed to be a massive bonus reading all the 2.5 horror stories. Still no decent pics yet though but bear with me lol.

G Man

Advanced Member
Cool, look forward to seeing them.

400bhp+ monster here you come ;-)