Solid Fabrications exhaust

hondazzz

Advanced Member
Anyone looking into having an exhaust made by Solid Fabrications in the near future?

I could use his/her help if willing to.

Thank you

Ikaros

mikey_t8

Advanced Member
I was going to get a custom built 3" cat back and header done by them but changed my mind and went elsewhere.. what kind of help do you need?

hondazzz

Advanced Member
mikey_t8 said:
I was going to get a custom built 3" cat back and header done by them but changed my mind and went elsewhere.. what kind of help do you need?
well i was interested having a catback by them because they have those big mufflers to keep things quiet.
But i can not just purchase one from them, they need my car to work on.. problem is i live in Cyprus. So i was thinking maybe when some else was doing his Solid Fabs maybe were willing to have one made for my at the same time.

Kevin85

Advanced Member
I have a group buy running on Solid Fab manifolds, and if there's enough interest on full systems as well.

I'll get having a 3" made for myself regardless, as quiet as I can get it without disturbing airflow.

Would you be interested in the manifold as well, or just the exhaust?

hondazzz

Advanced Member
Kevin85 said:
I have a group buy running on Solid Fab manifolds, and if there's enough interest on full systems as well.

I'll get having a 3" made for myself regardless, as quiet as I can get it without disturbing airflow.

Would you be interested in the manifold as well, or just the exhaust?
No just the exhaust got Toda mani already mate, let me send you a p.m for more info.