Something different OEM lovers shield your eyes :P

Croccy

Show Co-ordinator
Just playing around with ideas. Want to do something a bit different. I already have a carbon spoiler with the sides sprayed up white which I have seen done before. But not sure if I have seen this on a DC5?

larz

Advanced Member
I've always felt that the right hand bonnet looks great... Looks better than full carbon IMHO

JamesSSB

Advanced Member
If you painted the front bumper part where the Honda badge is aswell, it would look better.

blueguy

Resident J's whore
Yep, one of the Honda Culture Cartel (I think he's a Cartel member) has done this colour scheme on his bonnet. If you search for videos or photos from the Ace Cafe Honda meets, you're bound to come across it.

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
This one was spotted a while ago now: http://www.itr-dc5.c...m%20%20stickers

I much prefer the way it is done on this Green one, follow as many lines as possible to blend it all in basically.

Ultimately though, A colour Coded BC bonnet on yours would look epic Matt, perhaps with the sides done like you say so the middle left carbon, you know you LOVE the Vent, lol.

firthy22

Advanced Member
Definitely not a fan after seeing the green one done like that. TBH I'd get the a CF bonnet sprayed the same colour as the car, same coloured bonnet looks better. I do like the bonnet with the vent in the last pic, in fact I like the car with those wheels as well.

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
Yeah I thought about this green one when I started reading this.

Different yes but I'm a fan of all carbon.

Gordon

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
I like it mate...ive a mate with a Clio RS, carbon bonnet, trims colour coded, looks brilliant in the flesh (pic really dosent do it justice!! http://s259.photobuc...&sort=ascending

I do like! Matches the front Grill while blending into the window strips at the side.... Really matches the front bumper shape as well!

That's the trick I feel, to 'Blend' as many elements as you can to make something work visually.

Croccy

Show Co-ordinator
I think the only way i would go ahead would be if could find CW vinyl and get it wrapped.

Yes porthos i would love a bc bonnet but cant find one anywhere at a sensible price

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
Just spied that reg plate.

My brother owns C6RBN lol got it on his wife's Del Sol

Gordon

Croccy

Show Co-ordinator
How much are you willing to spend on one? New/Used?
Dunno, prob couldnt do it at the moment as it is tax/service/mot month next month. But normally would be around £500. I don't know if I would go second hand though unless it was immaculate. I'm very picky like that :p

dave7368

Advanced Member
looks like a taxi, but hey if you like it Matt.. why not indeed... :wink:

I'm sure some people won't like what's going on mine soon, and i will hear some opinions at japfest, good or bad.. :p

Miroxen

I would go for full white colour or all covered with the carbon colour. Because it looks like it lost its head view. still looks ok for my.