Soon to be CW DC5 owner near Goodwood

rallye nick

Hi all,

Thought I'd post a hello as I've received the news that my dc5 is landing in the country this weekend

I've been registered on the forum for a fair while as I've always wanted a dc5 ever since I started driving.

Here's a few of the cars I've owned so far

Peugeot 106 Rallye (hence the username)

Ford Fiesta st

Vauxhall corsa vxr Nurburgring (stage 3 circa 240bhp)

Toyota gt86

The gt86 had a few nice JDM parts on it, and was by far the best car I've owned so far, but I came to the decision to sell it on as it was sat on my driveway not being used enough and was depreciating in value a lot.

So I had every intention of not owning a car for a couple years, but my fiancé convinced me to look into buying something a little less expensive that I could enjoy at the weekends and wouldn't lose as much value as a new car!

So up stepped the dc5, I'd always wanted a fresh import and loved JDM type r's.

I found one that torque GT were advertising and the deposit was put down. I couldn't ask for a better and friendlier company to deal with.

Now just for the wait for the car to ready for collection.

Sorry for the essay, but look forward to meeting some you guys and gals in the future!

Nick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adamamuk

Advanced Member
Can't go wrong with TorqueGT 😃
I also got mine from them under their personal import service and I still use them for all maintenance and servicing etc (only live 20 mins away).
Good colour choice too 😜

You'll find lots of great help/advice on this forum from all the guys which I have personally found very useful both before and during my dc5 ownership.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

Gordyitrdc5

Advanced Member
Welcome nick, you won't go wrong with the dc5 & it will put a smile on your face everytime you get behind the wheel am only a few miles down the round in gosport. Enjoy.

Bollard

Your teg must have been on the same boat as mine! Been a long wait so far, bet you can't wait to pick it up, I know I'm desperate to get my one.