Soon to be DC5 owner

Mattz

Advanced Member
Hi All,

I joined the forums in 2014 when I was first looking into getting a DC5. 3 years later and I've finally put a deposit down for a fresh import from torque GT! The car is a CW Facelift with C pack. I will hopefully be collecting the car soon as I've already been waiting nearly 2 weeks, And driving around a Peugeot hire car has't been very exciting :(

I've already purchased a tegiwa intake, Are there any other bits people would recommend to get ready for when I collect the car? I'll probably be looking at changing the exhaust at some point as well but want something I can use on track, Any suggestions?

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
Wouldn't waste your money on power mods, it's a lot of outlay for little gains.

I'd upgrade the brakes and suspension.

SPOON TEG

Chris. said:

Definitely agree with that ...improve the feel of the car its fast enough out the box = )

Mattz

Advanced Member
Chris. said:

I got the intake mainly for the sound, the slight performance gain is just a bonus ;)

Coilovers and uprated discs and pads are also on my to-do list, I just need to do some research before I decide what I should get.

Reggie91

Advanced Member
Yup, Tyres> Suspension> Brakes> Everything else.

That's the order I'd do it in. But the tegiwa m will put a smile on your face

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
I got the intake mainly for the sound, the slight performance gain is just a bonus ;)

Coilovers and uprated discs and pads are also on my to-do list, I just need to do some research before I decide what I should get.
The noise will make it feel faster than what it is; the OEM airbox is an extremely good design.

Indi

Advanced Member
If you're looking at upgrading the exhaust I will have my Fujitsubo RM01A cat back exhaust for sale this weekend/next week. It sounds only slightly louder than OEM when pottering along but opens up when driving hard but still a beautiful tone IMO perfect balance and it is track friendly plus no drown on the motorway etc :)

Torque GT

Parts Trader
Congrats on securing your new car!

Give me or Darren a shout if you want prices on any parts or need a quote for fitting while the car is here. I'm sure we can work something out for you! :)