sooooooooooooooooo urineed off!

jonahdc5

Advanced Member
I give up!!!!!! after just recently having a ding taken out my door due to some idiot opening his door into mine, i now have not 1 not 2 but 3 new ones all in my rear quarter panel.
My car was left at my sisters yesterday parked up on the street not near any other cars etc. Anyway we went out for lunch and took her car was gonna move mine into her drive but she insisted it was safe where it was etc As we were leaving her street i noticed a guy with two young kids staring at my car and with this the two young kids had decided to take a closer look and were urineing about near the rear quarter panel. I should of listened to my instinct which told me to get out of my sisters car and move mine, but thought no im probably overacting, they probably wont cause any harm so i left it. Anyways on return i checked it over briefly but was wet so couldnt see a great deal wasnt until earlier today when i was cleaning it that i noticed 3 dings had been put in the rear quarter panel where these kids were touching it 2 of them are in the rear pillar etc fuming is not the word!!!!!!!!!!
I will now have to completely strip out one side of the rear trim inc seatbelt fixings etc just to have a chance in having somebody removing them great!!!!!!
I cannot believe it ive owned the car for about 7 weeks and have already had 4 dings put init this is made worse by me being off work for the last 4 weeks aswell due to some idiot dropping something on my spine from a height so i have no wages this month and over xmas aswell i dont seem to be having much luck lately!!!!
P.s. sorry for the rant lol

leejw87

Spoon Whore
Unlucky mate... It's always the same you get one thing sorted out then something else goes wrong.

Vtequila

Dutchy
I think you should follow your instinct and have the extra care for your car, for example you should have indeed put your teg on the drive of your sister's. Hope you wont get any more people knocking your car =/

Coldfuse

Milano!!! :-3
Tell your sister to pay seeing as she assured you it was safe...... not realistic but thats what i'd want to do in my mind :xaiweb3:

Ricerocketdc5

Advanced Member
Ah hard luck man! That would wreck my head too. But anything that happens and we can come on here and b!tch about can't be that bad. Chin up

jonahdc5

Advanced Member
coldfuse i like your style but it aint gonna happen. If any other assholes touch my car and i see them doing it im gonna stab them!!lol Absolutely fuming made worse by having to basically rip half my cars interior out to be able to get to them and matey said even then he may not be able to get them out but wont know until i strip it. Absolutely wonderful anyone got any ideas of how to remove the rear interior panels before i have ago and snap something : (

I love my car but hate the unwanted attention its getting!!!!!

Coldfuse

Milano!!! :-3
Just let it get as dirty as possible, ill take a pic of my Milano tomorrow and youll see why no one looks at it at the moment! xthumbup

alan-lee

Advanced Member
Thats a nightmare mate! Stuff like that makes you lose heart in a motor! Hope u get it sorted!

jonahdc5

Advanced Member
This is it, at the cost of myself!!! i would much rather the money went on bits for the car. Been out this morning and managed to get the rear trims off without snapping anything and fingers crossed matey should be able to get to them but they are in awkward places trust me lads you dont want any dings in the c-pillar talk about hassle plus all of it is double skinned with just a few little holes in it NIGHTMARE!
Makes you wonder if you can keep one of these cars unblemished when its your daily drive very tempted atm to buy an old banger for work, shopping etc These cars are just to rare and hard to keep tidy the panels ding if you breath on them lol. Its really annoying as mine is a very tidy example and i want to keep it that way!!! Nothing worse then being paranoid about leaving your nice car in car parks etc just so idiots can urine around with them!!
God i sound sad but just makes me soooooooooooooo angry!!!

TyperItr

Advanced Member
Well if it makes you feel any better. I have had to replace a wing and a bumper under my own money due to car parks. And at the moment I have 2 nasty dings on the door from other people opening the door. Much like the other lad on here who came back to his car being damaged. I needed to replace a front left wing and the front bumper. Some one scraped the wing badly and puled the front bumper off at the same time. on the left hand side, I reckon they were scraping past my wing and caught the bumper in the wheel arch and just broke it along the corner there. It is very hard to keep a car in good condition with other road users going around, and stupid people who don't know how to park.

alan-lee

Advanced Member
i dont think your sad anyway mate if it makes you feel any better! its hard to have anything nice this day in age.. always someone who wants to ruin your day!