Soundproof

rexs

Hi all, can anyone recommend a good sound proofing that they have used to cut out road noise?

rexs

Haha ok boys i dont mind the engine noise as i raced a S/C honda elise with a clockwise motor giving out 350bhp at the wheels.
What i canot stand is the road noise from the tyres it might turn you lot on but not me ☺
Joking apart i saw a build on here with someone installing soundproof under the carpets and boot.

rexs

Haha ok boys i dont mind the engine noise as i raced a S/C honda elise with a clockwise motor giving out 350bhp at the wheels.
What i canot stand is the road noise from the tyres it might turn you lot on but not me ☺
Joking apart i saw a build on here with someone installing soundproof under the carpets and boot.

Sonny1

Advanced Member
There's all different makes of sound proofing. Depends what you're wanting to spend. You've got the likes of Dynamat which I prefer but have only used it for stereo builds and not for road noise.
Have you tried a google search?

Sonny1

Advanced Member
I've got Ad08r's on my new wheels and they're a good bit quieter than the Bridgestone Potenza's on my oem wheels