Spare key for facelift - help...............!

ian.herm01

Advanced Member
I have looked through all the posts on spare keys etc, thats all well and good if you have a facelift without a factory fitted alarm.

I have assumed i need a programmable key, i went to Honda todaym they confirmed this and told me it was £180 plus programmign and then i needed to get it cut.

I have the key serial number from Japan when i bought eh car, why can't they just order me one.

Is this correct? and has anyone else tried to get one for a facelift, any for sale?

Help............

David Johnson

Parts Trader
ian.herm01 said:
I have looked through all the posts on spare keys etc, thats all well and good if you have a facelift without a factory fitted alarm.

I have assumed i need a programmable key, i went to Honda todaym they confirmed this and told me it was £180 plus programmign and then i needed to get it cut.

I have the key serial number from Japan when i bought eh car, why can't they just order me one.

Is this correct? and has anyone else tried to get one for a facelift, any for sale?

Help............
Hi

Spare key blank approx £22.00,key cutting £5.00,coding in £20.00 ???

Regards

Dave J
STEELS Honda
01432 267154

ian.herm01

Advanced Member
Many Thanks to Dave at Steels Honda, sorted me out with a key and complete explanation. Arrived in the post this morning.

Cheers Ian