SPD automotive/BuddyclubUK

V7MAT

clean freak
I just want to thank shaun at SPD for resolving an issue with a Buddyclub part on my car. Great after sales and customer service, such a professional feel but still down to earth. It was nice chatting and gaining more info on my next spends too!

THANKS again! :xcheers:

Thanks for the compliments Matt, they make our day all worth while. :D :D
I have passed them on to Shaun and made him smile as well...
Buddyclub Europe boast a second to none after sales service when you buy direct from us, with NO QUIBBLES if there is a small manufacturing fault.
We take great pride in making ALL visitors feel like family.Glad you enjoyed the experience and hope very much to see you again soon.

Kind Regards,
Paul,

rodney

Advanced Member
I can echo this, after a misunderstanding all was resolved and would use them again in a shot. \:D/

Hey Rodders (Rob) hows your Lad doing
hope hes well. thanks for the support bud :D

Every company has issues, dont for one minute think that anyone is fault free, the big difference is that our staff always try to support our customers after they have purchased so that they come back again and again, and surprisingly they do just that. :xyes:
There are lots of best mate, cheaper price, bedroom traders, out there until something goes wrong, they they vanish.

If you all keep your eyes open you will see Buddyclub Prices have come down recently due to the higher volume of suspension demand, [url=http://www.Japshop.co.uk">www.Japshop.co.uk is a good site to visit,,also

LeeH

Advanced Member
paul hughes said:
www.buddyclub.eu will soon be an ecommerce secure site to purchase direct at unbeatable prices..
Happy shopping :p
Where will that leave all your current distributors?

LeeH said:
paul hughes said:
www.buddyclub.eu will soon be an ecommerce secure site to purchase direct at unbeatable prices..
Happy shopping :p
Where will that leave all your current distributors?
Hi Lee,
It will let current "Distributors" do exactly what they are doing at the moment. There will also be additional discounts based on QUANTITY ,whoever you are. dealer or forum or group of mates or club.

This is the way USA do it and we will now follow their lead now that we are established as a leading brand in Europe.

ReKo

Advanced Member
paul hughes said:
Every company has issues, dont for one minute think that anyone is fault free, the big difference is that our staff always try to support our customers after they have purchased so that they come back again and again, and surprisingly they do just that. :xyes:
There are lots of best mate, cheaper price, bedroom traders, out there until something goes wrong, they they vanish.

If you all keep your eyes open you will see Buddyclub Prices have come down recently due to the higher volume of suspension demand, [url=http://www.Japshop.co.uk">http://www.Japshop.co.uk is a good site to visit,,also

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
Ordered some Exhaust gaskets from them on Thursday and at checkout selected the drop down for delivery to 24 hour signed for.

On friday on way home realised I was passing there and needed a 3rd Gasket so popped in 1530 ish to find the packet was stil there and apparently I only paid for 48 Parcelforce and wouldnt get them till monday. My phone had died so couldn't check the invoice and because it was ordered by my GF's card I couldn't pick it up there and then.

Asked them why it wasn't coming on Saturday if it was Parcelforce 48 to be told it's far more expensive for us to get them to deliveron then so you will get it monday, nothing we can do about it I should have chosen to pay £10 that way I would have got it friday morning

Sent 2 emails on Sunday expressing my annoyance to what my invoice and there website said i'd paid for and was getting deivery wise but as of yet have had no response to explain why I had to wait exactly 4 days from ordering to get what was meant to be 24 hours.

checked the website and funny £10 next day wasn't a delivery option and still said 24 hour signed for yesterday BUT would you believe just checked there to find they have NOW amended it to say 48 Mainland uk and is 95p cheaper lol maybe my emails made a impact then.

paul hughes

Ordered some Exhaust gaskets from them on Thursday and at checkout selected the drop down for delivery to 24 hour signed for.

On friday on way home realised I was passing there and needed a 3rd Gasket so popped in 1530 ish to find the packet was stil there and apparently I only paid for 48 Parcelforce and wouldnt get them till monday. My phone had died so couldn't check the invoice and because it was ordered by my GF's card I couldn't pick it up there and then.

Asked them why it wasn't coming on Saturday if it was Parcelforce 48 to be told it's far more expensive for us to get them to deliveron then so you will get it monday, nothing we can do about it I should have chosen to pay £10 that way I would have got it friday morning

Sent 2 emails on Sunday expressing my annoyance to what my invoice and there website said i'd paid for and was getting deivery wise but as of yet have had no response to explain why I had to wait exactly 4 days from ordering to get what was meant to be 24 hours.

checked the website and funny £10 next day wasn't a delivery option and still said 24 hour signed for yesterday BUT would you believe just checked there to find they have NOW amended it to say 48 Mainland uk and is 95p cheaper lol maybe my emails made a impact then.
Hi Teegwa,

The warehouse staff are absolutely correct mate and follow guidelines laid down by both Streamline fraud department and Parcel Force regarding who is the customer(i.e. your GF) how collections can be made (i.e.chip and pin or cash only) and how products are shipped.. The 24 or 48 hour shipping starts when the parcel leaves the warehouse and not the time when you place the order or phone call .

We dont normally answer emails on Saturday or Sunday as they are not working days, neither do Parcel Force deliver on those days without premium payment.

It isnt what you want to hear i know, but they cant let people turn up and take a parcel that IS paid on their card over the phone or internet, let alone if it isnt even their card.

Next time call me personally buddy or PM me as I ALONE take care of people on this forum, ;) and I go the extra mile as a rule and would have explained all this before hand .
Sorry your expectations wern't within the Credit card rules and I hope I can help you better the next time ;)
Paul,

P.S.If you still have an issue with wording on your original invoice, send it to me and i will check it out personally and if i find any foul play within SPD's warehouse I WILL DEAL WITH IT for you.
PM me for my personal email address.
Regards,
Paul,

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
I have PM'd you

But to set the record straight I never intended on pickng up the package I only stopped in as I wanted a third gasket that I forgot to order with te original. It was YOUR warehouse operator that was trying to "sort" something out so that I could take it away, I.E refunding and recharging, so you might want to address that part of the rules :xtsk:

paul hughes

I have PM'd you

But to set the record straight I never intended on pickng up the package I only stopped in as I wanted a third gasket that I forgot to order with te original. It was YOUR warehouse operator that was trying to "sort" something out so that I could take it away, I.E refunding and recharging, so you might want to address that part of the rules :xtsk:
I understand a bit better now, the shipping rules stand as above, As do your partner paying under the distance selling regulations and you arriving at the door to pick the goods up (or not). our warehouse operative was correct in saying that if he refunded the card, and you paid on the door then you could take the products.(i suppose he was trying to help)

But your issues have hi-lighted a slight miss hap on the web masters part (Actinic ltd)which listed 24 hour signed for on a particular screen (and your copy invoice) but listed the price on your copy and service on our copy as 48 hour. The shipping difference is about £3 and i know the clock can not be turned back :( but I hope the free £9 +vat extra gasket that was given to you on your arrival made up for the website companies slight mistake. It has been rectified now thanks to your beady eye ;)

Regards,
Paul,