Spigots and nuts required for Evo.8 enkies

Chris_EK4

I've just bought some evo enkeis for my DC5, my stock nuts seem to hold them on but not entirely trusting it, are the spigots needed 73.1 > 62.1? and if I buy a set of red allu/ anodised nuts off eBay (d1/blox etc) for an evo will they fit the evo wheels on the teg? thanks

dave7368

Advanced Member
D1/blox nuts etc. are tapered and will not fit evo 8 enkei wheels, you need the standard mitshubishi nuts with a flat face. spigot rings are not needed, they don't actually do anything, though some people will tell you that you do need them....

hoho

Advanced Member
As Dave said you will need proper oem style Mitsubishi nuts as shown in the picture below

If you use aftermarket wheel nuts on those alloys, I'm 100% those nuts will come loose overtime and the wheel will fly off. I know this because this happened to someone I know before LOL ...the front passengerside wheel came off and bounce onto the hard shoulder on the M11 :p

Granty1056

Advanced Member
Chris_EK4 said:
* 73.1 > 64.1 are they the ones I need
Hi.

They are the ones. I got mine from Rimstyle.com but there will be other suppliers out there. My Kei Racing Evos came with their own studs as the originals would'nt fit in the stud holes.

Regards.

Granty1056

Advanced Member
Granty1056 said:
Hi.

They are the ones. I got mine from Rimstyle.com but there will be other suppliers out there. My Kei Racing Evos came with their own studs as the originals would'nt fit in the stud holes.

Regards.
Hi. Just a PS. I found it easier to centralize the wheel with the spigot rings fitted. Don't forget to remove a spigot ring if you have a puncture and need to fit your space saver. Regards.

tico_87

Advanced Member
IIRC a member on CTRO can get evo nuts at good prices. Can't remember who it is but check the "enkei wheel" thread on there.

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
go on the MLR loads of aftermarket wheels so must be loads of oem wheel nuts in peoples sheds

Chris_EK4

Thanks for the help guys :) got a set of Evo nuts off a mate, and ordered the rings off ebay so all sorted