Spoon 2-1 gaskets

CW05TEG

Advanced Member
Hi

Does anybody know if there is anywhere online I can order a new set of gaskets for a spoon 2-1 decat section?

Would rather have a new set in my hands before removing the oem cat in case the originals can't be reused.

Cheers
Chris

spooke

Advanced Member
CW05TEG said:
Hi

Does anybody know if there is anywhere online I can order a new set of gaskets for a spoon 2-1 decat section?

Would rather have a new set in my hands before removing the oem cat in case the originals can't be reused.

Cheers
Chris
OEM Honda are your best bet? Afaik you can fit the Spoon 2-1 to a OEM manifold so it should work? Or make your own/use a paste?

CW05TEG

Advanced Member
Yea I was wondering if the oem ones were the same. Can't even find the honda ones online though so might have to ring my closest Honda dealer.

Chewy

Advanced Member
OEM gaskets will 100% fit. The Spoon 2-1 and Spoon 4-2 sections are both interchangeable with their OEM equivalent.

CW05TEG

Advanced Member
Thanks for confirming mate. I really wanted to get it on the car this weekend but oh well no real rush I suppose.

CW05TEG

Advanced Member
Well, I got impatient and fitted the Spoon 2-1 section yesterday. I ended up just reusing the gaskets as they were in decent shape. Used a bit of high temp sealant too and so far so good, no leaks.

For reference, the fitment of this is perfect as you would expect from Spoon. Quality seems very good and it's really woken up the noise from my Rm01a. The car barely sounds any different at lower revs but give it some and it really wakes up, gives off a nice howl. I have a feeling it threw a flame earlier as I let off in 3rd. There is no EML showing but I reckon its over fuelling bit. Could really do with K100 now though to get the best from it. So far however, all seems good 👍.