Spoon Decals

leejw87

Spoon Whore
I have come across these decals for wheels that are exactly the same as the decals that go on the Spoon SW388 wheels

Im undecided whether to buy them and put them on as im not sure what there look like on the Teg

Heres a few pics of them on the Rota Slipstream wheels which i have

What do you think?

chris cc

Authorised Advertiser
Im undecided whether to buy them and put them on as im not sure what there look like on the Teg

I can make one when I'm doing another job this week and bring it on Sunday so you can try one without spending.
Colour and size?

Stoo

Whining.....
LIKE it mate!!

What colour would you go for??

White or red would look awesome!

blueguy

Resident J's whore
They look excellent. However you might get ridiculed by some for sticking spoon stickers on Rota wheels.

leejw87

Spoon Whore
I can make one when I'm doing another job this week and bring it on Sunday so you can try one without spending.
Colour and size?
Thank you mate that would be great xthumbup

Colour.. Im thinking white and size of these are 3 inches width. if you can make 4 il have them from you at Japfest and pay you cash on the day.

leejw87

Spoon Whore
They look excellent. However you might get ridiculed by some for sticking spoon stickers on Rota wheels.
I know what you mean im sure someone will take the P**s lol
its a shame that Spoon dont make these wheels anymore and if they did they should of made them in 17"

ItWasntMe

Advanced Member
I know what you mean im sure someone will take the P**s lol
Yup.... Me!

No seriously, they look alright, and what are you to do if they don't make the wheels anymore? Nobody is going to be able to tell the difference....

Except everyone on here who's posted ofcourse! :twisted:

Spoon Calipers should follow methinks!

firthy22

Advanced Member
I think they look good but Spoon Blue would be my choice of colour or possibly red to match the car.

chris cc

Authorised Advertiser
Thank you mate that would be great xthumbup

Colour.. Im thinking white and size of these are 3 inches width. if you can make 4 il have them from you at Japfest and pay you cash on the day.

OK. will fit them in fri or saturday. will do some extras on removable for you to have a play with

Plus if I get time to do some printing an extra accessory treat to go along with your themed teg. B)

leejw87

Spoon Whore
OK. will fit them in fri or saturday. will do some extras on removable for you to have a play with

Plus if I get time to do some printing an extra accessory treat to go along with your themed teg. B)
Thank you mate that sounds brilliant, top bloke ;)