Spoon n1 bung

PalfyR

Advanced Member
Is anyone running one of these on the spoon system? If so how much does it reduce the noise as I have just bought a spoon system along side a tegiwa mani and it a tad on the loud side!!

Steve_DC5

Advanced Member
I have one. Use it to pass sound tests and that's it. Knocks it down 5-7db that's it but its enough. Sounds shit and car feels like shit. Would never run one full time.

Cam

Advanced Member
Had a full Spoooooon N1 exhaust on my old Civic VTi. The bung seemed to help quite a bit especially on long journeys, definitely less drone. Not sure how different it would be on the DC5.

PalfyR

Advanced Member
If it makes the car run pants then I won't bother just need to get use to the drone 😬

Steve_DC5

Advanced Member
PalfyR said:
If it makes the car run pants then I won't bother just need to get use to the drone
You'll get used to it. Personally I don't think the spoon with a k series is to bad. I had one on my ek9 it was mega loud inside.

Sgtscotty182

Advanced Member
Found it makes the car sound too quiet and caused guff mpg.... Ended up telling the neighbours to go "do one" and just took the bung out :)

Just wait till I get the J's put on.

Hee hee hee

Cam

Advanced Member
Sgtscotty182 said:
Just wait till I get the J's put on.
Yep... J's Racing whale penis (intake) and Spoon exhaust combo on my old B16a2 sounded mega. :)