Spoon Sports Europe - PFL Spoon Springs Group Buy

Stuarty

Advanced Member
Not sure where to start this but here goes.

Noticed earlier in a wanted thread that has since been deleted that someone had mentioned if they get enough requests for Spoon Springs for the pre-facelift DC5 then Spoon will make a bulk order of them.

Can we start a list then and at least get the ball rolling with this and see what prices we can get.

List: (All names on list are in depending on prices)

1. Stuarty
2. DamienB45
3. joeac
4. linh-ej9
5. cjh1981
6. Brophy
7. Fahadl786
8. Ranja_Ash
9. bruno89
10. Jazazze
11. Rom
12. RobS
13. El_Boomo

Stuarty

Advanced Member
We'll at least get the numbers up first and get some interest then we can go from there. Once we know what the numbers are like then we should be able to organise a price.

wj51fut

Advanced Member
Not to burst your bubble but I very much doubt that Spoon would start producing more of the pre facelift springs for (in their eyes) a small number of potential buyers.

I hope for you guys sake they do but I think your better off trawling the for sale sections from other Honda forums.

Stuarty

Advanced Member
WJ51FUT (Gok) said:
Not to burst your bubble but I very much doubt that Spoon would start producing more of the pre facelift springs for (in their eyes) a small number of potential buyers.

I hope for you guys sake they do but I think your better off trawling the for sale sections from other Honda forums.
I thought this myself but according to Burn Motorsport if he orders up at least 20 sets they would be willing to make an order. Might sound to good to be true but we'll wait and see 😉

http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/38264-car-lowering/page-2#entry377789

SpoonSportsEurope

Hi guys. To confirm we certainly can get batches of discontinued items made up. There will be a minimum order. On sprigs this is usually 20 sets. I have not done it before as I wouldn't make sense for me to sit on them for long periods.

However if we can get a group buy of around 10 sets confirmed then I'll do it.

I'll get the prices done tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brophy

Advanced Member
Billy's type r said:
Count me in. It all depends on the price. Also do these springs fit a pre face and a facelift model?
They are different, as far as I know there's a facelift set available just now if that's what your after

Stuarty

Advanced Member
SpoonSportsEurope said:
Hi guys. To confirm we certainly can get batches of discontinued items made up. There will be a minimum order. On sprigs this is usually 20 sets. I have not done it before as I wouldn't make sense for me to sit on them for long periods.

However if we can get a group buy of around 10 sets confirmed then I'll do it.

I'll get the prices done tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Superb news. We should get 20 pretty easily I think if needed.

Spoon_Sports_Europe

Parts Trader
Just so people are aware. Burn! Motorsport are Spoon Sports Europe. We are changing all our forum names to Burn! as we are now the Europen distributor for DIXCEL brakes as well.