Spoon spring group buy photos

C2AXG

Advanced Member
There's quite a few of you who went for the spoon springs in the burn group buy so let's see your car now they're on!

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
There is a post already going with some in I think bud, but heres mine. (not from the group buy, but on Spoon springs)

Hth
James

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
Nice equal drop even with a little forward rake. How much were they and is the group buy still on?

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Yeah I love them.... fairy comfy too. would definitely recommend them.

They also fit fine with 8j et 45 and around that region fine with no rubbing issues. although I believe shortshuff has Evo wheels on his but has had the rears rolled slightly.

here's a better side pic for clearance.

Off topic...Cousin works for Aston Martin/ Jag so on weekends I get free use of the ramps and equipment. It is a pretty good view I might add, always something exciting up there to look at. ;)

eg.

C2AXG

Advanced Member
All perfect fitment!
Thanks for photo on 8j too jimmer
Your cars mega clean!
gunna need some spacers on my enkeis I think maybe 10mms as I got 7j et45's I believe

Shortstuff

Advanced Member
C2AXG said:
All perfect fitment!
Thanks for photo on 8j too jimmer
Your cars mega clean!
gunna need some spacers on my enkeis I think maybe 10mms as I got 7j et45's I believe
My Wheels are 8J ET38 :)

C2AXG

Advanced Member
Looks like yours have been rolled though?
Lots of poke going on there!
Do they ride nice compared to stock?
My 5 feels so solid... Probably doesn't help that the droplinks might be a tad worn too

Shortstuff

Advanced Member
C2AXG said:
Looks like yours have been rolled though?
Lots of poke going on there!
Do they ride nice compared to stock?
My 5 feels so solid... Probably doesn't help that the droplinks might be a tad worn too
The rear arches have had the inner lip rolled in but thats it.

Ride is lovely :)

C2AXG

Advanced Member
Tbh I didn't think you would still have them and didn't want to mess you around bro.
If you have them that's awesome! Ile take them

dotty

Advanced Member
I don't have them .. Was just wondering whether or not you still wanted coilovers.

Rom

Advanced Member

Another used, Pre settled set.
I did think about getting in on the group buy. Just to have shiny new ones. But even by my picky standards that was a bit much.
Maybe after I have the rest of my listed bought :)

Oh that's 20mm spacers all round.

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Mine are 7.5j et45, :) I meant it as in I know of people that are running up to 8j on Spoon springs,haha my bad. So although the width of your wheels are slightly different, they will be at exactly the same point as mine, as the et is the same. Wider wheels will just go inwards towards each other rather the be in from the arches if that makes sense. the et makes them stick in or out more