SRS light and engine management light issue

Cjtroup_dc5

Took my front bumper off to tackle some rust, disconnected and took everything off like the washer bottle, sensors and earths so I could get to it all the areas with rust on sanded it all down and undersealed it all, I put it all back together and now my SRS light has come on.

I don‘t have an engine management light at all even when it‘s just the ignition just on, I even have a decat and also no primary O2 sensor surly it should come on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tricker_luke

Advanced Member
Bit of a late post but did you reconnect the 2 crash sensors? More importantly did you sand back to bare metal any areas you treated that then had the earth tags refitted?
I did mine and my horns didn't work then I realised I had fitted them back onto painted metal and the body of the horn acts as the return path!

tricker_luke

Advanced Member
Bit of a late post but did you reconnect the 2 crash sensors? More importantly did you sand back to bare metal any areas you treated that then had the earth tags refitted?
I did mine and my horns didn't work then I realised I had fitted them back onto painted metal and the body of the horn acts as the return path!