SRS light on

creation

My SRS light has come on my car when driving. I have recently changed my seats to EP3 Recaro premier seats, could this why the SRS light has now come one? I did plug the drivers seat into the wiring connector under the seat.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
My SRS light has come on my car when driving. I have recently changed my seats to EP3 Recaro premier seats, could this why the SRS light has now come one? I did plug the drivers seat into the wiring connector under the seat.
I know it sounds silly but have you re-checked it as it could have come loose, or is the light on no matter what ? wondering if it's rocked loose or wasn't pushed in fully maybe

Could try the SRS reset here:

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=308198&highlight=srs+light

Never done it myself but another thing to try, did you research if the seats are ok in the DC5 and that the connections are the same?

creation

Thanks for the link, ill give that guide a go. I have checked the connector and it hasn't come loose.

I checked that the seats are ok in the DC5 and they use the same connector.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
creation said:
Thanks for the link, ill give that guide a go. I have checked the connector and it hasn't come loose.

I checked that the seats are ok in the DC5 and they use the same connector.
Ok cool on that basis you may have to reset your SRS light mate

2ndy

Advanced Member
There‘s a guide somewhere online to read we‘re the fault is coming from, find it then you could just wire a resistor in to make sure it doesn‘t come on again