Stainless steel exhaust ?

Brophy

Advanced Member
Hi was looking getting an exhaust for the integra , liking the look of the spoon n1

Seen on eBay a seller has a stainless steel "copy" of the n1 - same style backbox.

The price difference between the two are dramatic as I think spoon n1 is about £500-£600? Whereas the stainless steel one is back box and mid
Pipe for £150 :/

Think it's worth a try ? :p

Here's the eBay number 380447102534

redcap

Advanced Member
Can't really go wrong for the price but the tip looks more like Buddyclub/DC Sports Exhaust.

The Spoon N1 is a smaller rolled style tip.

Brophy

Advanced Member
Can't really go wrong for the price but the tip looks more like Buddyclub/DC Sports Exhaust.

The Spoon N1 is a smaller rolled style tip.
That's what I was thinking :)

Is it ? My bad lol still getting used to all the exhausts available. Still looks good I think.

Chelt_scene

Advanced Member
Spoon n1? It looks like an apexi n1 copy man.

Tbh eBay exhaust arnt amazing but for 150 notes can't go wrong! My mate bought one for his civic and omfg it was LOUD!!!!!!

I've ordered from that guy before and he is pretty good! Going to be ordering my fogs from there tbh!

leejw87

Spoon Whore
Genuine Spoon N1 backbox isn't £500-£600

http://www.spoonsportseurope.net/products/integra/integradc5/intake-and-exhaust-integra-dc5.html

Brophy

Advanced Member
My mistake as can guess I'm still new to the exhausts available for the dc5 as for my previous cars could get everything from eBay.

Whereas for the dc5 seems all off just the websites, is there any particular sites I should be looking at ?

Thanks.

leejw87

Spoon Whore
My mistake as can guess I'm still new to the exhausts available for the dc5 as for my previous cars could get everything from eBay.

Whereas for the dc5 seems all off just the websites, is there any particular sites I should be looking at ?

Thanks.
If your after Spoon than the the link above is where to look.. Any other brands you can get from places like Funkypower, buddyclub TDI North etc..

Chelt_scene

Advanced Member
Also try PPW man Honda-PPW.co.uk I believe, always order from him! Quality guy and quality service every time! Plus he's cheaper than funky ect ;)

davidpingu

Advanced Member
Ek one won't fit, maybe give him a call? The price on that spoon silencer above is a good £100 cheaper than other sellers I've seen, will keep that in mind :)

Chelt_scene

Advanced Member
I had a look there , says just for Ek hatches etc would it still fit the dc5 ? If does will deff buy one :)
ill text him man he had some for EP3 also so i presume he would have dc5 ones as he asked me if i wanted to test fit one. always pm him mate he is always happy to help! :D

cheers

tico_87

Advanced Member
Solid fabrications do an N1 style backbox for good price. The quality of his work is awesome.

http://www.civiclife.net/board/topic/122204-spoon-n1-style-mufflersilencerback-box/

Check out his k20 manifold (crazy!!)

http://www.civiclife.net/board/topic/121471-k20-dc2-manifold-and-exhaust-build/