Steering wheel boss

12T

Advanced Member
Hi,
Im looking for a wheel boss and maybe a new steering wheel and just wanted to know if these would extend the wheel closer to you than standard?
I have short arms :lol:

Also what nice steering wheels are out there i would prefer a tad smaller wheel than oem's.

Russ

Chris-DC5

Advanced Member
I belive the standard wheel is 350mm. I have got a Sparco 333 which is 330mm diamiter and is swade. I feel it is much better than standard as the wheel is much heavier to turn and it makes it feel more like a car with no PAS. I am also using a MOMO boss from a Civc EP3 which fits fine.
I would not go any smaller than 330mm, 20mm smaller makes a big difference to the feel of the car.
Sparco make dished wheels which will brin it closer to you but only in 350m, you can just get a Flat wheel and get a 50mm spacer for it.

Here are some pics of my set up.

Cheers

12T said:
Hi,
Im looking for a wheel boss and maybe a new steering wheel and just wanted to know if these would extend the wheel closer to you than standard?
I have short arms :lol:

Also what nice steering wheels are out there i would prefer a tad smaller wheel than oem's.

Russ
Russ,
We have bosses and MOMO steering wheels in stock with various dishes as race set ups have to be exact,,, we also have a demo car for you to sit in, drive, crawl around, and test all the products,seats,steering wheel,shifter,knob,gears,engine power 270bhp,torque 209 ft/lb,wheels,tyres,brakes,exhausts, that we use for road and race with ..you can actually feal various steering wheels and judge for yourself before buying one, you can road test the car yourself, this will bring a lot of things into perspective.

Being the conductor of the orchestra,,,not just reading how someone else has heard about how to twirl the batton.....
I welcome your contact and hopefull visit. :D
regards,
Paul,
Buddyclub UK 01772 299820.

12T

Advanced Member
You are well too far for me to visit. But i will come down someday :)

I will be goin to a few track days down south with HOT this year, hope to see you if you are attending any of these with ur BC car. It would be a good advertisement for this area :wink: :lol:

Yo 12T,

We will possibly be attending HOT days this year, Im just waiting for one of the Admin guys to OK it,
If the deal goes through we will offer the car for test rides for ALL HOT members at whatever venues we visit, "Time Attack "permitting.
regards,
Paul,