stickers for side panels

charliearli1234

is there anywhere to get the large integra type-r stickers for the side of the car other than eBay? i had a look but they are £30 or more. !B8bqkewBmk~$(KGrHqZ,!l8Ey+jCzcv2BM3CZ0z45w~~0_12.JPG

Coldfuse

Milano!!! :-3
whats it for? a restore or did you jet wash one off? (like me :xrealangry: ) if its for a restore then go for the real deal from steels.... about 25 a side but they quality is perfect.

Dan.

petie180

Advanced Member
I also agree genuine stickers are the best..the others just don't have a look in at all

charliearli1234

the jet washer, some stupid foreigners who clean my car strayed it off. Well the print ive ordered some from tegiwa shop on ebay but there where 30 quid
are they still good?

ladykb

Advanced Member
i need one too, Jet Washer Fail Oops

Whats the best way to remove the residue from the panel before applying the new one?

Coldfuse

Milano!!! :-3

Whats the best way to remove the residue from the panel before applying the new one?
Vinegar.

if your paying 30 quid for a fake one from tegiwa you might aswell pay the extra fiver to get a real one!

petie180

Advanced Member
If you guys like to get a good shine from your cars then get a bucket of warm water just bout a quarter full will do an put a Taste of vinegar into to it an soak your chamy cloth in it an simply chamy the car until dry after washing leaves the car an the windows with a nice shine..sorry to stray from the topic but thought I would share that with the group:)

Gpack

There seems to be a mixed opinion of how to remove the decals and adhesive, so i guess take your pick.

Vtec direct & steels should be able to supply you original decals

G

http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/19539-how-to-put-on-new-type-r-decals/page__st__20__p__233230__hl__decals__fromsearch__1#entry233230

T

Tegiwa Imports

Ours are as good as Honda.
Manufactured using the same technique - screen printing.

The poor quality ones will just the layered vinyl, and with this the colours are always off.

oregato

Advanced Member
+ 1 for Tegiwa.

I have theirs on mine and to be honest I don't think anyone can really tell the difference.

As for the price, in Ireland, it's 35 PER STICKER from Honda + VAT, they're only 35 all in for TWO from Tegiwa.