strut/top mount part numbers?

truupR

Advanced Member
As title suggests I'm after part numbers for the different bits that make up the strut/top mount.

Front passenger side has developed a knock when going over bumps. I changed these (not sure the name but that's what they look like :oops: ) the other month as they looked as if they'd started to perish. I've tried Honda Steels but they literally never answer!

Unsure what components I could change to try and solve the knocking sound? I had the shocks etc. checked and its definitely coming from somewhere around the strut mount...

gaza4

Advanced Member
you've done the top mounts, try track rod ends and droplinks next

truupR

Advanced Member
I only replaced part number 12 in this diagram (thanks dave) what about the parts 8, 11, 14 and 16?

I had the drop links replaced around 12 months ago - could they be gone again so soon?

edit: also had track rod ends replaced too! :<

gaza4

Advanced Member
14 and 16 are just bolts, doubt they would be the sole cause and 8 is just the seat for the spring. I've just ordered a set of top mounts and they come with part 11. that is the bearing so could be your issue

truupR

Advanced Member
Update: Apparently the top mount plates that I replaced have failed already. Passenger side has perished already

would this be a complete replacement and fit the teg?

clicky