Stuke splitter

Rob-199

Hi guys I'm thinking of getting a stuke splitter, seen a few pictures of them and they look good, anyone have one? Are they good quality and easy to fit?

Chelt_scene

Advanced Member
I wanted a top one version but with a shipping cost around 450 I can't justify it LOl.

I will be getting one soon tho 👍.

I like them a lot of people don't like that look on the 5 but personally I thinkt they look awesome

Mebz

Advanced Member
I've taken it off.

Doesn't look quite right with the rhino lip. I might try it again with a mugen lip.

It bolts on at the tow hooks, personally think it needs a bracket to bolt it to front crash beam.

Chelt_scene

Advanced Member
Mebz said:
I've taken it off.

Doesn't look quite right with the rhino lip. I might try it again with a mugen lip.

It bolts on at the tow hooks, personally think it needs a bracket to bolt it to front crash beam.
If you fancy selling it let me know 👍

Might go better with my canards and ings lip😂

jrscho

Advanced Member
I really want one as well. But problem with my car is its low and I scrape my front lip on speed bumps and even some roads lol so scared with a front splitter i would scrape and rip it off :( don't want to raise the car either..

Chelt_scene

Advanced Member
jrscho said:
I really want one as well. But problem with my car is its low and I scrape my front lip on speed bumps and even some roads lol so scared with a front splitter i would scrape and rip it off :( don't want to raise the car either..
You'll be fine 😂 this was my old daily

Chelt_scene

Advanced Member
jrscho said:
Jeez dude didn't you scrape? Lol!
Yep 😂😂😂 this was a brand new centre section did one 200 mile round trip too mimms meet lol.

Static low ftw before stance was the in thing

Chewy

Advanced Member
Lukeyboi89 said:
they have the ones for the bottom of the splitter, but i quite like the ones that sit higher up the bumper like in chelt_scene first pics

http://www.stuke.co.uk/stuke-racing/Honda-Dc5-Integra?product_id=52

edit: i believe they are canards not winglets?? noob to this!
Oh! Canards...haha no worries mate.

Fiber worx do some cheap ones about £45 for a pair, or a set of top one will set you back about £160.

Lukeyboi89

Advanced Member
Chewy said:
Oh! Canards...haha no worries mate.

Fiber worx do some cheap ones about £45 for a pair, or a set of top one will set you back about £160.
ye i feel like the £45 ones arent enough, as they will look strange on their own..

and the top one set i cant really justify £160... other monies for that to go on!