Sub box install for the DC5

wayneteggy

Hi Guys

I dont do much posting on the website! but hi to everyone here I just recently brought a DC5 Facelift and will post some pics soon hope to give the website some input from myself!

Me and my mate have just made this box (More him than me) and was possibly looking to make more if people where interested, where gonna make it removeable and it will be carpeted next week.

Please let me know if your interested. :D

[attachment=3]9CA7UV3PQCA5Z3X5ICAQAFFQYCAINYYDXCA756XJPCAXYSUYPCAHRRN42CAPDUV2GCAQPF3L1CAQUIE22CARLZQ9WCASYMVBMCA0TZOU4CAQK7KEDCAJXBUC3CAB980V7CAYK270ZCA0ZISV1CA8I74M7.jpg[/attachment][attachment=2]DSCF1615.jpg[/attachment][attachment=1]DSCF1608.jpg[/attachment][attachment=0]DSCF1610.jpg[/attachment]

LeeH

Advanced Member
I'm going to have a bash at this on my hols.

Can you do a How To?

LeeH

Advanced Member
When the carpet is on it will look great!

And I've got the base link and it's no substitute I'm afraid for a quality mono block and sub. :)

wayneteggy

Just PM me if interested!

The carpet should be going on tomo.

And i we are putting wadding inside the box to.

Will let you know how I get on with some pics to.

thanks for your replys

wayneteggy

Hi

The box has been finished and is now for sale on ebay

with the sub being sold on another listing
The listing will start tonight from 1945

please pm if u have any questions

Newty

Advanced Member
........so long as you have enough square space for the bass to pound properly!!!

I have a similar item on my car, except mine doesn't look like it has quite as much 'air' space as yours, and my 12" sub struggles with lack of 'air' to shift!!!

They are good units though, great space savers.

How does yours sound at full whack and what size sub is it?