Summer-Winter Protection

jrscho

Advanced Member
Had this for a wee while now, haven't done much! Just bought new Jazz washer jets as old ones were working right. Also one sidelight was out since i got it so bought new ones!

Other than that my mate just did a Summer-Winter protection. Which consists of a prewash, wash, dry, de-ironise, de-tar, wash, dry, glaze, seal, fully wax, trim and tyre restore and all sealed. And tried to get some of the key mark out and some wee scratches!

Went to a day out to Troon and then came across this beast!

coolerking

Advanced Member
Nice one mate! Mines was up the day after at daves for the exact same treatment lol! Looking good man

jrscho

Advanced Member
coolerking said:
Nice one mate! Mines was up the day after at daves for the exact same treatment lol! Looking good man
Ahhh so your the one dave was talking about! He was saying he had another dc5 in stroked to a 2.2l! Was wondering who it was as well :p Yours must look super clean now. Mega work done for the money! :)

coolerking

Advanced Member
yeah tdi north built k22 :) he really done a great job for the cash man, i usually do it myself, but after the job he done I'll be going back, guy is thorough with his work!

jrscho

Advanced Member
coolerking said:
yeah tdi north built k22 :) he really done a great job for the cash man, i usually do it myself, but after the job he done I'll be going back, guy is thorough with his work!
Sounds mental! How much power is it making ATM then? And yeah I ain't no detailing expert but I still clean it alot, but he just took it to another level!

And the scratches aren't fully away, it's just less noticeable now! Only see it depending upon the angle and lighting. We used a machine polish to try and get it out! Whole car needs a machine polish as its full of swirls :(