Supercharger manifold

Jonnyteg

Advanced Member
Guys,

I am looking at a few different S/C setups, does anyone know where to get a generic K20A S/C manifold? I can only see ones that come with a kit like the CT engineering one however this is for a smaller charger like the JRSC.

Cheers

Brophy

Advanced Member
Are you after just a jrsc dc5 manifold ?

If ask one of the Honda parts for sale pages I'm sure someone had one in his garage going spare.

Jonnyteg

Advanced Member
Brophy said:
Are you after just a jrsc dc5 manifold ?

If ask one of the Honda parts for sale pages I'm sure someone had one in his garage going spare.
The JRSC is the same as the CT engineering one as they are both the same charger type a Eaton M62. I want to run 360bhp so would need a bigger charger, the thing is I don't know if the manifold used for the JRSC etc can be used for a M90 charger or equivalent?

integraleo

Advanced Member
Is there any reason you picked 360hp as a number you want? The jrsc can run that power at 12-13 psi with charge cooler. I'm going for 350 on mine next year.

beppe786

Beppe
CT Charger manifold is the one you want.. as its sits at angle and takes bigger chargers and clears bonnet

Jonnyteg

Advanced Member
integraleo said:
Is there any reason you picked 360hp as a number you want? The jrsc can run that power at 12-13 psi with charge cooler. I'm going for 350 on mine next year.
The JRSC will be less efficient than a bigger charger at making the power, I may have to go down the same route as you, if i cannot find a bigger charger. Mine should push a little higher than the 350 as its cammed hence 360bhp

Jonnyteg

Advanced Member
JDMFresh said:
CT Charger manifold is the one you want.. as its sits at angle and takes bigger chargers and clears bonnet
What charger would you recommend to achieve 360bhp without cooling?

integraleo

Advanced Member
Ye will need charge cooler. Mine would be more if I swapped exhaust out as it's only 2.38 " and it's struggling lol but I love the noise. I lost 12.5 hp when I got rid of my 3" exhaust when I was na so probably 20hp down already.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Benpinners

A little off topic but do any of you know if the jrsc dc5 tensioner, will be the same as a jrsc ep3 tensioner ?

discodave22

Advanced Member
Benpinners said:
A little off topic but do any of you know if the jrsc dc5 tensioner, will be the same as a jrsc ep3 tensioner ?
No there are not. You'll see if you type in google images what ep3 guys set up is like.