Supercharging

integraleo

Advanced Member
Jdm4life said:
Ive been in a dc5 with circa 270 bhp and it was all over the place....it put me off them actually.....it just felt....too edgy and not planted enough and thats on a dry warm day!
Definitely something wrong with it then as mine over 300 hp has zero torque steer. I can plant the throttle in second gear with holding the steering wheel between my thumb and index finger and it's straight as an arrow. Certainly not all over the place. The exact opposite in fact. It's a very stable platform

Brecht

Advanced Member
according to the video's of the fd2 , it has a k24 so that helps haha :p
alignment also comes into play, mine has 248hp and with 0.06° toe out in the front and -3 camber it already is all over the place .
mind it's with et33 8.5j wheels

Lukeyboi89

Advanced Member
Jdm4life said:
Ive been in a dc5 with circa 270 bhp and it was all over the place....it put me off them actually.....it just felt....too edgy and not planted enough and thats on a dry warm day!
definitely something wrong there mate,

mine was like that as it had shot wishbone bushes and corroded suspension..

full suspension and bushing refresh and theres little torque steer at 400bhp

Dc5Mike

I have a TTS Rotrex kit fitted, might be ForSale in the beginning of 2016 and Richard at TTS is a top bloke xthumbup

Chelt_scene

Advanced Member
In the process probly spent about 7k up to dat still need mapping. 😩. But 400 hp is the aim 👍

C38-91 black edition