supersprint b pipe

bud19

Got my self a spoon n1 back box and looking to get a supersprint unsilenced b pipe. anyone no of a good place that sells them? Thanks

leejw87

Spoon Whore
I think eightspeed sell them them or at least they used to.. Send them a email or ring them I'm sure there be able to give you a quick reply.

Edit: http://www.eightspeed.co.uk/acatalog/DC5_Cat_Back.html

TypeRDan

Advanced Member
i got mine from ABP Motorsport, i paid £210 delivered, you wont find it on the website though you have to call them mate.

trigger-21

Advanced Member
Got my self a spoon n1 back box and looking to get a supersprint unsilenced b pipe. anyone no of a good place that sells them? Thanks
I have one on my car now, that I will hopefully be selling next week when I fit my new system!! Let me know if your interested!!

Cheers

rascal69

Advanced Member
Exactly what I thought so why wouldn't one of robs b pipes for ep3 not fit a dc5.
Quite abit cheaper than a supersprint one aswel.

CJ DC5

Advanced Member
Well, had one, sold it after 3 month, just hang too low, specially the bend after the cat, I understand rob's b pipe made for the ep3 and did ask him to make it 5mm shorter after seeking number of dc5 owner's review, my teg only lower on spoon -25mm all round, hope this help

CJ

sinbad

Advanced Member
Ive got a supersprint on mine and find it hangs fine, although I am using Mugen Showa sports suspension so my car isnt lowered too much. I found the bolt pattern on the DC5 is slightly wider apart so had to modifiy the bolt holes alittle.

cpoh

Advanced Member
Ive got a supersprint on mine and find it hangs fine, although I am using Mugen Showa sports suspension so my car isnt lowered too much. I found the bolt pattern on the DC5 is slightly wider apart so had to modifiy the bolt holes alittle.
I was the same Sinbad, the supersprint backpipe is designed for the Ep3 which has a slightly different bolt pattern (narrower) than the dc5. A small bit of grinding will have it sorted though.

Mine was fine height wise compared to my twinloop and that was lowered with tein flex coilovers. Sounded great too with the oem backbox.