System-R joins forces with TODA Europe

RPM

Hello All,
I would just like to introduce ourselves after asking the admin.
System-R Ltd has joined forces with TODA Europe as there North division based in Warrington.

We are an official Hondata, TODA, Spoon and HKS Power writer dealer as well as supplying other tuners products like Jackson Racing, IPS, Mugen, Apexi, etc.

We have our own 4WD rolling road, 4 wheel alignment equipment and full workshop facilities as well as having access to a bench dyno, machine shop and fabrication facilities.

You may have seen our car its the loud red CTR with TODA Fightex race colours on, the full spec of the car is on our dated website which will be getting a re-vamp soon.

If we can be of any help please contact us on our free phone number 0800 0196055 or info@system-r.co.uk

rialnet

I had my springs and a full wheel allignment done by Paul last week - very helpful and freindly and an excellent job too :D

cheers Paul and welcome xthumbup

Darren

gonzo

Advanced Member
Haven't had chance to say thankyou for the post you send the other day!

Thanks!

Will catch up with you at JAE

Steve

dobber

Advanced Member
Please dont bring any Toda manifolds to JAE as i dont want my wallet to become lighter :) 8)

SCOTTIECTR

Advanced Member
hello, may be coming to see you next month to get my Hondata re-programmed once the induction is on.

SiKBoY

Advanced Member
Once again thanks for sorting out my Spoon B-Pipe !!

Will see you next week to get it fitted !

Andy W

RPM

No Probs gents.
Dont worry I am only having some cars on the stand and giving out information, I am not selling parts, just going to have some fun. :D