T15 ***

Lewis93

Advanced Member
Who knows the history or previous owner of this car?

I'm looking to get rid of it this year and have a fresh one imported by 200bhp cars with as low milage as possible and keep the number plate.

I've been speaking to a new member on here on Facebook who has just been to view one at 35k miles which has spurred this decision as mine is now just over the 90k mark and I plan to keep the car for years to come.

emmsyDC5xx

Advanced Member
200bhp - that's brave. Although to be honest they seem to have a good rep when it comes to DC5s - we had a bad experience with him over a DC2.
90K is nothing for a Honda though but it's totally your own preference.

Look forward to updates on the new teg whenever you do get it :)

Lewis93

Advanced Member
Emmsy do you mind PM'ing me the details of what happened with the DC2?

The reason I chose them is because I spoke to him a while back about importing a black one and he was really good to talk to about the matter, also I've read pretty good reviews and I'm sure I've heard a couple of bad things here and there about SVA and Torque GT.

I don't think I will get it until next Christmas time as I need to firstly sell mine which I'm not sure how long that will take and go through the whole process of finding the right car and getting it on the road etc.

maxvr6

Advanced Member
So true, its like when you're trying to book a holiday, you find a really nice looking place and you're all excited and you go on trip advisor and everyone gives rave reviews 5 stars all the way, then on page 38 there it is... the waiter slapped the wife.

You'll never find a place someone didn't have something bad to say about.

Cam

Advanced Member
dave7368 said:
look hard enough and you will find something bad about everyone.....
I like farting near old dears in the supermarket then walking away slyly so they get the blame.

Anyway... 90k's not much but I know what you mean, mine has around 39k and it's comforting.

Gar09

Advanced Member
Saw this car for sale in Berkshire area. Is this your car? I saw it at TGM parked there for ages like the owner completely forgot about it!

Lewis93

Advanced Member
Gar09 said:
Saw this car for sale in Berkshire area. Is this your car? I saw it at TGM parked there for ages like the owner completely forgot about it!
Yeah it's mine, it was there from August to December as I work in Germany. I bought the car in August spent 2 weeks with it then and 2 weeks with it in December and that's the only times I've ever seen it which sucks. I'm going to be putting it up for sale if I can get back in April as I don't use it, want a lower milage one etc etc. Plan is to go for a fresh import in the best condition possible.