TAIKYU ( SPOON UK) ANYONE SPOKEN TO THEM IN LAST WEEK?

cam87

Hi guys

i ordered some stuff from Taikyu and was expecting an update monday but ive tried ringing many times and emailed and i get no answer at all. Has anyone managed to speak to the at all or get an email back?

cheers

SamDC5

Advanced Member
cam87 said:
Hi guys

i ordered some stuff from Taikyu and was expecting an update monday but ive tried ringing many times and emailed and i get no answer at all. Has anyone managed to speak to the at all or get an email back?

cheers
They're very slow in getting back to you.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

cam87

Thanks for the reply, i know its a pain in the ar*e trying to get hold of them on the phone but usually in 3 days i will get a reply or someone will answer the phone :mellow:

Lemons

Advanced Member
Agreed,communication is very poor, especially considering the price of their products, but everything is usually fine in the end.

cam87

Well when you spend over £1200 recently you would hope to be updated. I'll have to just keep trying them.
Thanks for the reply guys

SamDC5

Advanced Member
cam87 said:
Well when you spend over £1200 recently you would hope to be updated. I'll have to just keep trying them.
Thanks for the reply guys
They're terrible with communication, took them nearly 3 months for my boss to come. Got it in the end.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Lemons

Advanced Member
I normally wait for Tegiwa to have a sale nowadays, last couple of times it was 10% off everything, they list Spoon products at the same price as Taikyu.

cam87

Awww dont tell me that I've only been waiting 16 days in comparison. It wouldn't be so bad if I can actually speak to someone to find out what's going on. I have a discount code for their site hence going through them otherwise it would of been placed with tegiwa

2ndy

Advanced Member
I ordered my spoon wheel, boss and some small bits from them and their communication was brilliant. Couldn't fault them

cam87

ive had a reply, the guy is off ill currently and the other lad is currently on holiday i believe

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
have you got this sorted ? i know then personally so will give them a shout if its still a problem