Taking the plunge...

DC5RK20A

Advanced Member
Jor-El said:
I thought that with K-pro you had to send your current ecu to hondata. Being in Japan, how are you getting around this? I'm curious, because I'm interested in Kpro, but sending my ecu to Hondata is not a feasible option.
My car is decommissioned at the moment due to the rod bearings giving out on the 30th of December. My car sits at Honda awaiting to be put back together, so I sent off my ECU to Ron at IPS and he in turn brought it over to Hondata to have the K-Pro installed. Yes if my car was up and running, I really would have a hard time sending off my ECU since my teggy is my only car (only allowed to own one car).

Isn't somebody set up to install K-Pro in the UK? I know down under they have a K-Pro installer. Normally it is about a 2-3 day turnaround from what I have heard. Can you not hoof it or find somebody to help you out while your ECU is being prepped for a couple days?

Jor-El

Advanced Member
Guess I'll have to. I would have to do like you, as I'm in Barbados. I'll send the guys at IPS an email. Thanks