Tarnished spoon n1?

TypeRDan

Advanced Member
Over the winter from all the salt and crap on the roads it seems it has tarnished my exhaust I have tried autglym metal polish but cant seem to budge it :( any reccomendations or am i just going to have to put up with it?

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Over the winter from all the salt and crap on the roads it seems it has tarnished my exhaust I have tried autglym metal polish but cant seem to budge it :( any reccomendations or am i just going to have to put up with it?
Post a pic so we can see the condition. Any metal polish should give good results unless the damage is very bad.

You know what's coming.... :lol:

I use Meguiars NXT Metal polish on mine at least twice a year, always comes up like this:

Stylesa

Advanced Member
You know what's coming.... :lol:
As soon as i saw the post topic and i saw you were the last reply, i could have bet all of my belongings that you had posted a pic up of the Regu! :xlol: :xlol: :xlol: :xlol: :lol:

but as said, metal polish should work. is it just the back box you are worried about or the whole thing?

dave7368

Advanced Member
I personally think Autosol metal polish is much better than th AG metal polish, use a fine scotchbrite pad or similar, for stubborn tarnish, then polish again with a cloth after, it should come up good

TypeRDan

Advanced Member

Maybe now you have seen pics, it will give you a better idea but Ill try doing what you suggested and see how i get on, i will post up pics with results!!!

TypeRDan

Advanced Member

Bit of elbow grease and half an hour later these are my results! much better 8)

Cheers guys ;)