Tax and DC5 on Ebay

Solerdus

Hi guys i know i have ask this befor but i just want to double check cos i will be looking to get a DC5 in a few months and i dont want to get stung with buying the higher road tax :? (1) for the lowest road tax will it simply say PLG on the taxation class on the V5 ? cos i just had a look at my V5 for my UK civic type R EP3 and it just says petrol, allso i just ask this guy on Ebay for his DC5 if its class as a PLG on the V5 and and are you willing to do a PX plus some money on top and he said this,he quote (
hi no m8 that is not possible as all the cars under 10yrs old class as petrol and yes we can do this deal with you cheers).So does he mean its PLG and lower tax band ? i have check his feed back and im not too sure :? has any one dealt with him befor so what do you guys think(2)heres the DC5
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... AQ:GB:1123 Thanks for the advice guys

TypeGRRR

Advanced Member
Some ARE registered as PLG, ask him to look at the registration certificate and tell you what is written next to CO2 g/km...

EDIT: Just looked at the advert, as it's a fresh import, it will NOT be registered as PLG, if it reads 223g/km on the registration certificate, that's not too bad (only a little more than PLG), it's if it reads 234g/km you'll be paying large amounts of money for tax.

Solerdus

TypeGRRR said:
Some ARE registered as PLG, ask him to look at the registration certificate and tell you what is written next to CO2 g/km...

EDIT: Just looked at the advert, as it's a fresh import, it will NOT be registered as PLG, if it reads 223g/km on the registration certificate, that's not too bad (only a little more than PLG), it's if it reads 234g/km you'll be paying large amounts of money for tax.
Hi thanks for the reply i had a look at the tax info and i know what to look out for now i dont think ill go for this one any way thanks

Solerdus

TypeGRRR said:

Hi thanks for the reply i had a look at the tax info and i know what to look out for now i dont think ill go for this one any way thanks