TD DC5 SHAKE DOWN @ SILVERSTONE

gonzo

Advanced Member
oooh! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a new car at Team Dynamics for 2005 and the Honda Integra they will be using in the BTCC this season was in action at Silverstone last Friday.

The car was run at an open test day in wet conditions at the circuit and there was no livery to speak of when the car took to the track.

The team has retained the orange base colour scheme for testing purposes at least, but whether this is to be retained for the race season remains to be seen.

The car, which makes use of essentially the same underbody and suspension as last year's Civic, allied to the far more slippery shape of the Integra, looked pretty handy in its first runs out on track.

There is no word as regards sponsors for 2005 yet. However all the latest news on the car, team and drivers is expected to be coming out soon.

T666YPR

It's all starting to come together.

I'm sure the car will look much nicer once it's in race livery.

Can't wait 8)

Crash Net Link! (too fast on the typo Ben :wink: )

DC5-loveR

Advanced Member
T666YPR said:
It's all starting to come together.

I'm sure the car will look much nicer once it's in race livery.

Can't wait 8)

Crash Net Link! (too fast on the typo Ben :wink: )
True mate. The final design kit will be slimer apparently :) and cool decals to be added 8)

rayray

the cars goin to kick some ass! esp with the extra speed it will get on the straights over the last yrs civic due to its shape!

lookin forward to see the livery and the season

SJ_Skyline

Site Admin
:lol:

I've got to agree that orange never did it for me....

Still, we can expect some great racing and increased profile of the DC5 over the coming season :D

T666YPR

Noticed one of the pics in Autocar this week 8)

With GT4 and BTCC soon everyone will know about the DC5.

Evil_Weasel

Advanced Member
Once BTCC season starts, I think we're going to see a lot more interest in the DC5 from within the UK.

Question is though, will the supply from Japan be able to keep up with an increase in demand, or will they still only trickle in... :?:

Type R - Matt

Advanced Member
I think the intrest in the DC5 is quite higher, many mroe DC5's imported compared to JDM CTR's EP3 & EK9 and agree more and more will want one.

TBH Im really surprised Honda are not going to jump on the band wagon excellent timing, DC5 in touring cars and just as the current EP3 is going to be replaced. Would easily get all the sales needed, and could proberly charge 25K, limited numbers, to compete against RX8 & 350Z.