TDI... edited to comply within the rules

LeeH

Advanced Member
£100 and hour :lol: WTF!

That's a really poor show JD, shocking in fact. Some times its worth the travel time and cost to go to a tuner a bit further afield IMO. :?

vkcs20

Advanced Member
I say take them to small claims court!

You paid for the service! Bad second hand parts or not, mechanical failure due to other factors etc they agreed to do the work and you PAID!

I've noticed that these days, most businesses tend to forget that they need us!!! I even get arrogant sales people from mobile network providers when upgrading my contract!

Martctr

Advanced Member
I remember seeing complaints about TDI south on the Civic forum a few years back.

I called then once for advice on the K-pro I had and they were less than helpfull and gave me the wrong info :?

typertillidie

Wow i would not be as patient on this matter fire with fire i say :shock:

The only downfall i find with Honda's is finding a real proper tuner as there are so many horror stories with the limited tuners available. :roll:

Dixcelbrake

Advanced Member
There are so many proper tuner, where do you think we got our race car setup from? look at BTCC, production S1, Brit Car 24hrs, most popular race car are always Honda!

raz786

Advanced Member
WHich tuners do these people use? They probably have their own people and equipment, open to public? :?

Sara

Advanced Member
Well I know for a fact that the TGM Honda racecars are tuned by Paul at TDi North, and he is open to the public.

All other work on the cars is done by Tom inhouse and he is open to the public (just dosent answer the phone :roll: :lol: :lol: )

Jayk

Advanced Member
JD @ 12T, Sorry to hear about this, i know how this can feel when my mate was ripped of by henry on ITR-DC2 (basically spent 5k and came back with less power and someone elses bottom end which was knackard)

Its a shame, i dont think you can take it any further apart from worn others not to go there and that will affect them, as much as they affected you.

Tp of course people are going to attack RC's, they mugged people and knew all about it! My close friend has personal experience with them and we know all about them.

As everyone says, TGM! or FONZ on here for the mapping! Guys in the US are good also, and know there stuff when mapping!

JDC5

Charged DC5
Cheers all

well i havent taken it further yet as something else came up with is more important.. so thats on hold at the mo... its been a month or so now am i still annoyed about it all...

Yeah the best thing is to warn every1 about TDi SOUTH...

I'm not saying TDi north.. its the SOUTH that you need to keep away... I do use TGM and like i say the service is one of the best but he is a busy man and doesnt answer his phone.. but that understandable..lol

I really do hate to hear how big or small tunning companies rip people off!!! surely there is some thing all fourms can do... they should have section to all the name and shame tunners!!

JD

JDC5

Charged DC5
Sara said:
Well I know for a fact that the TGM Honda racecars are tuned by Paul at TDi North, and he is open to the public.

All other work on the cars is done by Tom inhouse and he is open to the public (just dosent answer the phone :roll: :lol: :lol: )
So i take it its been busy down at there... was planning to get the car booked up to have the supercharger checked out.. plus do a 42k service and set up my new tein coilovers.. and maybe fit and spray mugen rear lip and side skirts.....lol... not too much of a big job then! lol

so will it be busy say Jan/feb times...?

Cheers sara

Jimmy