Tdi north hondata mapping in co.armagh ireland!

sydney

Advanced Member
I have orginised for paul from tdi north to come over and map my car and a fellow dc5 owner is getting a kpro remap also at the same time. Hes coming over 12th-15th july. Your needs to be a ep3, dc5, fn2 or fd2 with a hondata kpro,k100 or a reflash hondata. Ive had my hondata done with tuners here and lasg time was done at tdi north, trust me these guys know how to map properly and will not charge you an arm and a leg lke some here! I think the hondata map is £220 vat included, if you have cams its £411 i think but il find out for definate. These guys are the best in the business, if your interested stick your name down would like another 2-3 cars. This will be carried out at elite motor performance thanks to brendan. Let me know. Thanks

sydney

Advanced Member
Thanks guys. Just waiting on elite to get the finger out and contact paul, they are a nightmare, youd think they would be on the ball as it may leed to further business for themselves with tdi north and customers here. Ok heres the list so far in order of who contacted me first that wants a map done.

1. Kyle (myself)-dc5
2. James-dc5
3. Stephen-dc5
4. Jay- dc5
5. Smurf- fn2

dont forget guys we are splitting the flight and b&b costs between us, more the cheaper!

Also elite Are looking dyno hire, 60-80 pounds per hour!! Im guna see if i can get a set price For us to work out cheaper if not it could be £60 per hour for dyno hire so im giving you the heads up. I will get in contact with elite today and see what the fuck they are at as im sure someone else would want this oppurtunity. Remember, if you require a hondata or mods, contact tdi north personally.

Thanks

surgy

Thinking about it, let me know how much it would be all in. Bought my kpro from 200bhp cars, he said it had been mapped at tdi north for a car with similar mods. Would like to get it checked.

jay82

Advanced Member
surgy said:
Thinking about it, let me know how much it would be all in. Bought my kpro from 200bhp cars, he said it had been mapped at tdi north for a car with similar mods. Would like to get it checked.
send a pm to sydney cause i think this is going ahead in two weeks

sydney

Advanced Member
Paul is on about getting a boat over to dublin and driving up now. Coming sunday week. His prices are up here, think its £225 for a map, £200 set price for dyno hire instead of £60 per hour which will take 3-4hours + to do properly. Your abest to get a map for your own car and own mods as they a map makes or breaks your car and you wont be dissapointed with tdi's map. Then theres the split cost for the boat and b&b , more people the better. Seems like alot of money but im getting 300miles + to a tank of fuel and now getting 260hp with a need of a map after putting a toda mani on!! But im going turbo now so might have to loose the gruppe m and also my new toda manifold :xcry:

Jay if your still in let me know chap

oregato

Advanced Member
Can they provide a K100 for me and map as well? if so then I'm VERY VERY TEMPTED!!!!!!!!

sydney

Advanced Member
Stephen with the dc5 rang him and hes providing a kpro for him and mapping also. Ring him asap as im sure he would have one there for you in stock. Its just i have to let paul know the numbers and whats needed, if your definately in the prices of boat and b&b is cheaper again so let him know what you need. You mighy get a quicker reply if you email him. Let me know asap! Saves you going to england like i did and i dont regret it!

oregato

Advanced Member
sydney said:
Stephen with the dc5 rang him and hes providing a kpro for him and mapping also. Ring him asap as im sure he would have one there for you in stock. Its just i have to let paul know the numbers and whats needed, if your definately in the prices of boat and b&b is cheaper again so let him know what you need. You mighy get a quicker reply if you email him. Let me know asap! Saves you going to england like i did and i dont regret it!
How much in Euros would you say its going to cost all in?? Overall figure including mapping like. I really want to get it done and will depend on overall price.

sydney

Advanced Member
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=30995

Says there £793 then £200 for dyno hire and you could be looking at anywhere between £70-£150 for a share in the boat and b&b for paul from tdi
North. . Roughly £1200 should see it done with change left
Over , more people there is the cheaper the boat and b&b costs are.

Exchange rates where £1-1.18 euros, you might be able to get somewhere with the exchange rate closer to the pound, you can let me know asap what you want ta do.

Loaf

sydney said:
http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=30995

Says there £793 then £200 for dyno hire and you could be looking at anywhere between £70-£150 for a share in the boat and b&b for paul from tdi

Exchange rates where £1-1.18 euros, you might be able to get somewhere with the exchange rate closer to the pound, you can let me know asap what you want ta do.
Are you serious???? For a re-map?

Do you get a free engine? I don't care if Jesus himself is doing the map, that is daylight robbery.

A certain place in Wicklow would do just as good a job for waaaay less than half the price.

jay82

Advanced Member
Loaf said:
sydney said:

Are you serious???? For a re-map?

Do you get a free engine? I don't care if Jesus himself is doing the map, that is daylight robbery.

A certain place in Wicklow would do just as good a job for waaaay less than half the price.
:roll: its for the ecu aswell
are you talking about tpd in wiclow

oregato

Advanced Member
sydney said:

Forgot to update this, but after contacting Tom, due to the short time scale, I won't be in on the deal.

sydney

Advanced Member
Loaf what are you on about??? Map is £230 if u have a kpro!! Read the above and topic!! :roll:

stephen1612

Advanced Member
So how did everyone get on?

Below is my print out:

The car drives completely different now... absolutely love it! Big thanks to Paul, didn't get speaking to you... apparently you were fishing when I called down lol

jay82

Advanced Member
stephen1612 said:
So how did everyone get on?

Below is my print out:
The car drives completely different now... absolutely love it! Big thanks to Paul, didn't get speaking to you... apparently you were fishing when I called down lol
was that your blue car with the buddy club exhaust and carbon bonnet?
i still scan my print out but very happy with the car
mine made 224.2hp and 162.47ftlb

stephen1612

Advanced Member
Yeah, that was my car dude

Think Liam mentioned 4 DC5s turned up in the end, pity we didn't get a big group shot lol