tdi north or unit 8

hon88

which company would be better to do a fast road setup? or are they quite simliar?

Stuart_M

Don't think you will have a problem with either mate, both well respected in these parts and will have done loads of fast road set ups before, guess it will come down to who can offer the best deal and get you in when you want...Great mod too

Newty

Advanced Member
I'm off to TDi North on Monday (much to my girlfriends disgrace!), been there before and all was spot on. Only dealing I have had with Unit 8 was the purchase of a BuddyClub exhaust. Would be easier to go to Unit 8 for me, but I understand they don't do KPro? Or at least didn't!

youngsan

Advanced Member
No contest for me here - UNIT 8 all the way. I have used both - before UNIT 8 set up I went to TDI - service etc used to be great in the early days - now IMO crap and I am not going to get on here and go into detail (although there are plenty of reasons I could).

Suffice to say that the service at Unit 8 is second to non and I have worked in the trade also so I know what some places are like - nobody I have been to in 20 odd years of motoring can come close to them - friendly, reasonable, work carried out to perfection and at very reasonable cost too - in fact I cant think of reason not to go there - AWESOME =D> :D :D

hon88 said:
which company would be better to do a fast road setup? or are they quite simliar?
Hon, Are you looking for suspension set up or Engine mapping??

regards,
Paul,