Tdi north

Samy888

Advanced Member
Crazylegs said:
I think if it were me and I'd want a tune up I'd probably go to Automek as they seem to be getting very good feedback, either that or AP tuning in Ireland.
Being based in northen Ireland, ill be taking mine to momentum motorsport :)

tricker_luke

Advanced Member
I seeked advice from AP tuning a while back when I had a dodgy map and he was very helpful with his free guidance.
His mapping costs were not too unreasonable either, though it did involve a flight over and dyno hire but included street tuning after the dyno tune to make sure it is driving 100% as expected.

Rom

Advanced Member
Mebz said:
Why we're you unhappy?
Ha. Auto correct has struck. Updated my kb app, and os today. Still getting used to it.
I'll edit now. Meant was very happy!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Mebz

Advanced Member
Rom said:
Ha. Auto correct has struck. Updated my kb app, and os today. Still getting used to it.
I'll edit now. Meant was very happy!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
Thought so.

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
tricker_luke said:
I seeked advice from AP tuning a while back when I had a dodgy map and he was very helpful with his free guidance.
His mapping costs were not too unreasonable either, though it did involve a flight over and dyno hire but included street tuning after the dyno tune to make sure it is driving 100% as expected.
He's supposed to be excellent to be fair.

mark2390

Advanced Member
I've had my ep3 dc5 and now my fd2 mapped there all have run good all with no problems..friendly or not who's bothered long as the car is done properly, I've only had mapping done really, Oh and mani on the dc5

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk