Teg will be here 3rd May

ian.herm01

Advanced Member
Interesting.....trying to find an unmodded car in Japan is quite difficult. I search for 3 months and eventually found an 05 facelift Gade 5 with Interior Grade A , unmodded in C/W with 8k on the clock, it has a parcel shelf and some nonsense HDD sat nav/TV/DVD/CD Player double din! The car wasn't cheap, and yes they cost more than a modded version.

She will be in the UK tomorrow, then a 3 week wait to get it all sorted.

Attachments

iwantdc5

Advanced Member
how are you importing it? are you doing this all by yourself?

how did you search and bid?

conoroneill

Advanced Member
Snap! Same as mine inside and out (bar the rear wipe). Awesome.

I've had the car 6 months now and have 6k on the clock.

Looking at those pics - the facelift doesn't suit the standard wheels that well methinks. They're also a bitch to keep clean looking - that's why I switched to a set of bronze Rotas.

Yambo

Advanced Member
Sounds like yours is on the same ship as mine?!

Is yours being offloaded from Southampton?

ian.herm01

Advanced Member
conoroneill

Yeah i'm a bit worrioed about the white wheels, anyway i think wonder wheels cleaner and power washer will sort it out. I think it has

Yambo,

Yep it is being offloaded in Southampton tonight, ETA 23.30. To be honest its been more hassle that its worth, it takes ages to manage the importation process, there are a few heart stopping moments. What did you get?

AdrianK

Advanced Member
Congrats on it arriving in the UK mate, will be good to see it in the flesh and meet you once you get it back home!

Yambo

Advanced Member
Got the same as you Ian but with the red seats!!

It is a BALL ache but its worth it (I think) when the car arrives.

That ship should be in Liverpool on Sunday/Monday then - sweet :D

ian.herm01

Advanced Member
I though about red seats, then thought I have a 2 year old daughter and a small personal preference for the black interior...........! Hard decision to make actually. Did you get an 05?

I saw the ship docked at southampton this morning through their live webcam. Its due to leave tonight.........

ian.herm01

Advanced Member
AdrianK said:
Congrats on it arriving in the UK mate, will be good to see it in the flesh and meet you once you get it back home!
I'll give you a shout when its here, we'll have to meet up. Fingers crossed its all ok.