Teggy Xmas Prezzies

abbey132

So what did everyone get their beloved tegs for xmas this year, ?

Treated mine to new wax, Mugen mirror cover and a nice air freshner lol...

:xgrin:

gurrik

I bought the model air fix style dc5 from torque ... Along with lots of cleaning stuff ... Winter driving with a white car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johngreen537

Advanced Member
Basically everything I've bought since October that the wife confiscated.

Genuine Mugen spoiler
Genuine mugen wheel
Vibratechnics mount set
And some tools ;)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Dan B

Father Christmas bought mine an Autoglym Bodywork, Wheels and Interior cleaning kit, I personally bought it an all expenses paid "round the world" cruise for Christmas! 🙈

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

Mardgee

Advanced Member
Got a seat cover off eBay and some Gyeon fabric coat so at least if my bolsters are getting fudged they will stay red.
Got some money which has booked a day at Cadwell and will get me half way to some PBS pads.
Already got a lot of cleaning stuff so nothing to add :(

Cennix1

Nothing wrapped up on Christmas day exactly - but she has been quite happy with a Trip to TGM for a big service, a smooth MOT, new discs + pads all around and a new pair of headlights + bulbs within a week of Christmas -_-

SamDC5

Advanced Member
No carparts as such but a Das 6 Pro DA for paint correcting my teg.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Fez

Advanced Member
The fiancee got me a private plate, and i bought myself a mugen rear brace, and a new gopro as I lost my old one in a house move :(

dave7368

Advanced Member
New Kenwood head unit, it will be great once i figure out how to use it... :xhappy:

Mudgey

Advanced Member
More of an after xmas present but took advantage of the eBay 20% discount today and ordered up a new set of Pre-Facelift headlights and a Hybrid Racing 70mm Throttle Body, managed to save £125 in total :)