Tegiwa Aluminium Radiator

mugtechdc5

Hi All, Can anybody help with the recent problem I am having of late, I recently purchased a Tegiwa Aluminium Radiator and although I am extremely happy with the radiator itself I am also in the strange dilemma of the car cooling too much to the degree (quite literally) where Vtec won't engage while on a long drive on a motorway! It can be very frustrating when you see a BMW up your arse and you want to humiliate it but with no Vtec it's not as fun can anybody help me please

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

bxlheathsupra

Advanced Member
Strange, are you sure its bled properly and not got a pocket of air making the car not read the temp right?

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

ste01

Advanced Member
Have you thought about buying a BMW or an Audi? Maybe a Golf R? Those are usually driven by the guys who try and "humiliate" other cars that don't even realise they are being raced. Hope that helps :)

mugtechdc5

bxlyheathsupra said:
Strange, are you sure its bled properly and not got a pocket of air making the car not read the temp right?

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk
I'll bleed it again and give it a run thanks for the advice hopefully it works

mugtechdc5

ste01 said:
Have you thought about buying a BMW or an Audi? Maybe a Golf R? Those are usually driven by the guys who try and "humiliate" other cars that don't even realise they are being raced. Hope that helps :)
Yeah it does help now I know your a sap thanks

ste01

Advanced Member
Hahahaha as if you went to the length of stalking my posts 🎣🤣