tegiwa induction

ricco121

alright peeps.... jus a quick 1 any1 running them tegiwa induction kits... wot they like and how do they compare with the gruppe M cheers

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
reports are generally ok but general quality is inferior (but half the price too)

PooM

And there is no scuttle panel supplied, so you need to modify your own to fit.

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
PooM said:
Dont people with GM do that anyway because one supplied is shit?

Stylesa

Advanced Member
i have a tegiwa M. i love it, i had a tiny bit of hassle in that all the parts werent delivered at once. but apart from that i really like it. quality seems fine to me. i couldnt compare them to a gruppe M as i've never had one, but i wouldnt hesitate to recommend the tegiwa kit. i cant see how they could differ in terms of performance if they have an identical design, only varibale would be the filter.....

Alien

Advanced Member
coyote_dc5 said:
PooM said:
Dont people with GM do that anyway because one supplied is excrement?
I have to admit my GM scuttle does the job just fine. A common problem is its vibrates or rattles but I have sorted this sticking some double sided foam between the scuttle and windscreen. The only other criticism really is that it has a high gloss finish, so does stand out abit compared to the rest of the OEM scuttle.

ricco121

cheers for the info guys... i know them gruppe m come with a large price tag. bit gutted that i jus missed out on a gruppe m on ebay went for £320.... is it hard to modify your original scuttle pannel en

Stoo

Whining.....
The tegiwa has been around for a while now hasn't it???

I'm gobsmacked nobody has asked this question before....

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
Ive never owned a GM but just fitted a Tegiwa today.

I'll be getting some pics and vids up in my project thread shortly.