Tegiwa Intake

Jones_XD

Advanced Member
Done a load of research on fitting the Tegiwa cold air intake and all the guides are really detailed and very helpful.

BUT i am not the most handy person with a hacksaw blade or anything that requires 100% concentration lol

Can you buy a scuttle panel thats already been modified because I'm worried I'm gonna wreck my scuttle panel :xaiweb5:

David Fox

Advanced Member
Jones_XD said:
Done a load of research on fitting the Tegiwa cold air intake and all the guides are really detailed and very helpful.

BUT i am not the most handy person with a hacksaw blade or anything that requires 100% concentration lol

Can you buy a scuttle panel thats already been modified because I'm worried I'm gonna wreck my scuttle panel :xaiweb5:
I doubt it to be honest mate, The scuttle panels only come with the Gruppe M kit.

I have the Tegiwa Induction system, and like you I am not the most handy person - thats why I asked a garage to do mine!

Jones_XD

Advanced Member
David Fox said:
I doubt it to be honest mate, The scuttle panels only come with the Gruppe M kit.

I have the Tegiwa Induction system, and like you I am not the most handy person - thats why I asked a garage to do mine!
How much did they charge you if you don't mind me asking ???

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
Measure twice, cut once.

Can always take more away, can't add it back though.

2 motos that gave been drilled into me, always start small and enlarge bit by bit and you should be OK.

Worse comes to worse you have to buy you have to buy another scuttle panel

David Fox

Advanced Member
Jones_XD said:
How much did they charge you if you don't mind me asking ???
£20. It isn't all cut away either like the Gruppe M, it's just a hole big enough for the intake to slot into. Looks like it belongs on the car if you know what I mean?

Jones_XD

Advanced Member
Wingnuttzz said:
Measure twice, cut once.

Can always take more away, can't add it back though.

2 motos that gave been drilled into me, always start small and enlarge bit by bit and you should be OK.

Worse comes to worse you have to buy you have to buy another scuttle panel
Yeah gonna give it a go myself. cant see the scuttle panels being that expensive anyway if i mess it up lol

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
Good stuff, much more satisfying doing something yourself and your know it's done right too!