Tegiwa M Intake

coconat

Advanced Member
Hello folks, really sorry to make another thread on this but i've been offered a Tegiwa intake from another DC5 at £275 delivered and return my scuttle to the seller and existing has already been cut, I'm really not too hot on the prices of these things so just after some advice.

Is this a good price? I know some people prefer other makes but I'm on a limited budget as I still need new tyres etc.

If this is the bargain I think it is I may go for it just wanted opinions first before I decide? Thanks puddings

Big Slick

Arent these only a few bob more new...?

EDIT: only £340 new... ;-)

Bit steap for second hand but depends on age and condition I guess.

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
Someone may be able to clarify regarding the Tegiwa, but the facelift Gruppe M is different to the pfl one iirc.

So would need to ensure it will fit without issue

Also they are £340 new without the scuttle

coconat

Advanced Member
Seems like either way this isn't a bargain so i'll leave it for now :) thanks folks

Ronnie31

I think thats quite good if it includes a silicone hose. As you delve into the tegiwa site the £340 gets you only the carbon box and filter. It doesnt include the scoop etc. 2nd hand on ctro these normally got for £350

oldpainless

Advanced Member
The scoop is part of the kit - it was when I bought mine from Tegiwa - phone them and check.
You can see it in the pic on their site.
That kit won't include a silicone hose at that price.

SuperFLY

Advanced Member
as i have one... ;)

the kit comes with everything you need, scoop etc.. (don't bother with the heatshield.. waste of time)

what it doesn't come with is the scuttle and silicone pipe. these are not necessities but nice to have. (although to fit it you would have to cut your existing scuttle down)

that sounds like a good second hand price to me for a kit ready to go and no messing about modifying your scuttle as long as no clips are broken and that.