Tegs & garage doors..

Rob CTR

Advanced Member
.. dont mix :(

I think i must have been half asleep when getting the car out earlier - as the garage door managed to come down on the roof of the teg as i was getting it out this afternoon..

As u can imagine that has just made my saturday!! i think i had'nt completely opened the garage door :oops: :x

So have a nice dent and scrape along the roof now - which i've managed to pull out as best i can with one of those dent removers from halfords.. so its good bit better now.. sadly noticeable tho :| its basically the size of a 5p coin but nots so deep now..

Lesson learnt!!!

Any good tips for blending in touch up paint?

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
So sorry for you mate...same happened to me on my CTR...roller door hadn`t been shoved up properly and came down on the car roof... was minus £350 the next week to get it repaired :(

Rob CTR

Advanced Member
well with me just getting used to home ownership a bill like that will have to wait... :evil:

thankfully it aint that huge!

Suped

Advanced Member
sorry to hear that mate. Maybe a call to dent wizard to do the job?!! :lol:

mikegsi

Staff member
ouch!!!

i have an 'old' style garage door with springs and pulleys, if the car isnt in far enough the door scrapes the spoiler as it comes down!

mikegsi

Staff member
ouch!!!

i have an 'old' style garage door with springs and pulleys, if the car isnt in far enough the door scrapes the spoiler as it comes down!

(luckily i learnt about this on my dc2 a couple of years ago! (if i didn't turn teh stereo pff to retract the aerial that used to get caught up to!