Tein EDFC

Allen

Advanced Member
Ive got Tein edfc fitted to my car, keep gettin error EL (error front left) when i try to adjust the setting, the right side works fine.
Ive checked all wires and they're fine... :?
Any ideas?

spike

Ha, thats funny. Very same thing has been happening mine since saturday. Havent really had a chance to look at it yet. If you figure out what was wrong let me know !

Allen

Advanced Member
Spent most of Sat tryin to sort it, lost hope.
Thinkin of takin it off, havent got any manuals for it so ya know how to set it up manually?

spike

No, i dont know. Searched for manuals, but links seem to be dead. I had my L/F wheel off shortly before this happened, but cant see what the problem might be. That side wheel is sitting slightly higher then the rest of them (a 1/4 inch), doubt that make a difference though. I cant make any adjustments at all now though, back or front, cause as soon as I turn it on it gives the error and beeps, and all the lights flash red.

Allen

Advanced Member
Been a pain the arse since i got the car :roll: Think its gonna have to come off

spike

Just to let you know I figured out what was up with mine. There are 3 small wires going into the unit, 2 of mine were cut. Looked like the wires were just twisted together and taped rather then soldered. :roll:

Sorted anyway.

Allen

Advanced Member
Checked all that and there fine, got it so when i turn it on its ok but when i try to alter the front it beps at me and goes into error :evil: :roll:

SimonB5

You can download a manual from the tein site . . . www.tein.co.uk

If you have an error code on the front left, check the connection between the EDFC unit and the wiring loom into the car. Had it on mine, and after cleaning the connection out, never had it again 8)

Link to manual . . click on EDFC, then scroll down the page, blue button for manual in PDF form :D

http://www.tein.co.uk/products/fpindex.html