Tein Monoflex Coilover Suspension

TypeRKid

Advanced Member
Has anyone got these fitted to their DC5? Just wondering if these are any good for road use and also the odd trackdays. Will these be too harsh (bumpy) for road use etc..... :? Any feedback on these would be appreciated thanks.

Paul G

Members
I have them fitted to my car...

Very good on road (better than HA's)

Very good for track days (as good as HA's)

Bit to soft for racing.... :|

Hope that's a help.

TypeRKid

Advanced Member
Hi Paul

Can you tell me how you find them driving over speed humps, and pot holes etc?? Is the suspension really hard where you can feel these when driving? I use my car daily you see so but still want a very good suspension setup for road and trackdays :) Also do you think its worth the price which is in the excess of £1k for these as its alot of money, and there is a few coilovers out there which is cheaper?

Paul G

Members
TypeRKid said:
Hi Paul

Can you tell me how you find them driving over speed humps, and pot holes etc?? Is the suspension really hard where you can feel these when driving? I use my car daily you see so but still want a very good suspension setup for road and trackdays :) Also do you think its worth the price which is in the excess of £1k for these as its alot of money, and there is a few coilovers out there which is cheaper?
Sorry for slow reply!! :oops:

I dont have my car on the road now, i only use it on track - But when i did i was very impressed with them, not crashy like the HA's i had on my dc2 were on road....yet still good on track :)

As far as the price, i would say there cheap for what you get :idea: as good as some others that cost more...For top spec dampers you'll be taking of more than 1K each damper, not for a hole set :shock:

Paul.