TGM Customers

SJ_Skyline

Site Admin
Guys,

I'm looking for some testimonials from customers of TGM to use on their website. If you don't mind putting a paragraph or two together then please email it to me at: richard@itr-dc5.com

Many Thanks,

Rich :)

I would be most grateful if someone could post this on to the CTR board as well.

Please note: I may need to edit any testimonials slightly for paragraph size, etc. My work with TGM does not bias me in any way in my role on the forum.

mikegsi

Staff member
certainly, what would you like me write, im cr@p at that sort of thing, its like the office leaving card, can never think of what to put! :wink:

basically ive used tom for advice and ordering products, very friendly, helpful, knowledgable etc, never been in person for any work, but would deffo go if it was nearer me!

Sara

Advanced Member
Best thing I ever did was go and visit Tom with my CTR. Sorted my car and showed me its possibilites on the track as well :wink:

iDrew

Advanced Member
Tom and his team have fantastic knowledge of the DC5. They are always willing to stop and talk things through with you, explaining their opinions and findings of what works and what doesn't.
Great service, good prices, priceless knowledge.

Ian Drew, DC5 Owner :D

That OK :?: :wink:

andyd

Advanced Member
Tom is a very knowledgeable and down to earth guy who knows the DC5 inside out.

Andy Dodd DC5 Owner X2

dobber

Advanced Member
With the knowledge and experience they have with Honda's there is no point in going anywhere else. Every aspect is covered from cost to quality of workmanship! Cheers fellas!!

neolee40

Advanced Member
dobber said:
With the knowledge and experience they have with Honda's there is no point in going anywhere else. Every aspect is covered from cost to quality of workmanship! Cheers fellas!!
agreed :)

T666YPR

I recieved a very open and honest service and the guys went out of their way to help and advise on future development of my car.The best thing was,that the prices charged were more than keen too!

Simon A.
Honda DC5 Owner

Gary

Advanced Member
Ok Rich stuck a paragraph or two together hope it got there ok, has Tom got his site up and runnin yet??? I know he's had a bit of a nightmare with the people he entrusted it's construction to!

SJ_Skyline

Site Admin
Gary said:
Ok Rich stuck a paragraph or two together hope it got there ok, has Tom got his site up and runnin yet??? I know he's had a bit of a nightmare with the people he entrusted it's construction to!
Gary,

Thanks for your email - I got it over the weekend :)

Tom got rid of the last lot of people that did work for him - bunch of useless pirates imho :evil:

Anyway - the site is now finished, I hope you all like it!! :)

http://www.tgmsports.co.uk/