TGM F50 brake kit pad size/model

kazmo

Advanced Member
can you not get the ferrodo part number from tgm, as they usually use ds2500's and cross reference that number?

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
I could probably get the Pagid part number but Tom was busy and couldn't remember it. I'd rather not go anywhere near DS2500 and tbh I'd have no idea why anyone would run that pad in the caliper.

kazmo

Advanced Member
i wasnt saying use ds2500, cross ref the part number to other makes...........

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
Well I think I have the size now in the OP, just not 100%. I might look at the Pagid pads currently fitted and see if they have any markings on them.

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
I've still got my Hawk HP+ box in the shed which I imagine is the same size as the Pagid's?

I can check for you when I get home if that's any help Chris?

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
Yeah if there's a part number that would be grand. Fairly certain the CL one is 5008W52T18.

Mebz

Advanced Member
Crazylegs said:
I've still got my Hawk HP+ box in the shed which I imagine is the same size as the Pagid's?

I can check for you when I get home if that's any help Chris?
We're they not for standard calipers?

Eight Speed

Advanced Member
Chris. said:
Yeah if there's a part number that would be grand. Fairly certain the CL one is 5008W52T18.
If they are Pagid pads in there then there should be a part number. It'll start with an E

If it has worn away or become dirty then could you advise on the model of the caliper? Is it the Ferrari F50 caliper?

Stevie

Eight Speed

Advanced Member
E1287-RS29 is indeed used in the rear calipers of the R35 GTR and the R8.

I could also do you something from Endless. Maybe the MX-72 or MX-RS for a road car?

Stevie

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
Yeah I did think that, thanks Stevie. I'm not sure what to go for yet, more than happy with the Pagid, so not really sure I want to go changing them for anything else.

Kevin85

Advanced Member
You know I don't rememeber things like that!

Spares are never a bad thing, it's not like they're fresh fruit and will perish. I have a set of 2500's as a fail safe to get me home. Don't judge me, they came with the AP's.

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
Hmm, I may actually look at getting a set of road only pads, then swap out at track. Not too difficult with the caliper I don't think.