tgm f50 brake kit

1812_s

does anyone have this ?

anone know the price

though id ask here before bohering them as there usually busy and im not ready to buy just yet

dave7368

Advanced Member
i have it, mine has been on the car about 18 months and was £2700 back then..

dotty

Advanced Member
1812_s said:
does anyone have this ?

anone know the price

though id ask here before bohering them as there usually busy and im not ready to buy just yet
Are you planning on tracking the car ? Or building a race car ?

1812_s

dave7368 said:
i have it, mine has been on the car about 18 months and was £2700 back then..
oh my. wasn't expecting that much might have to look at alternatives

and dotty I track my daily

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
1812_s said:
oh my. wasn't expecting that much might have to look at alternatives

and dotty I track my daily
Better start saving ha ha! For decent brakes it's mega expensive.

kazmo

Advanced Member
not sure how much you were expecting them to be tbh, but it's a brembo kit, not your cheap stop-tech, or yellowspeed Chinese rubbish...

Rob R

Advanced Member
kazmo said:
not sure how much you were expecting them to be tbh, but it's a brembo kit, not your cheap stop-tech, or yellowspeed Chinese rubbish...
FireDance said:
Look at K-Sport
As said above, cheap Chinese/ Taiwanese shit. Project MU if you're feeling flush

ep3itrdc5

Advanced Member
yes, 330x28
like i said it was a good upgrade from the standard EP3 brakes, but not a lot different to DC5 Brembos'

mike.williams

Advanced Member
Tbh ill probably be keeping the standard brembo they have proven more than adequate.

Im looking forward to trying out the area motorsport PBS trackpads all round

paul hughes

SPD do a Powervane rotor kit with their own bells and hawk HP+ pads, they fit into std DC5 calipers but the pad track width is around 5mm more than the std aftermarket width so you get 15-20% more pad area on both the disc and the pad. Quite a few guys on this forum have tried them with glowing reports, We even used them for racing on one of our DC5s and they were a great feel when the ABS was disconnected (race car only of course)

ask around, maybe someone else will vouch for them, and they are fantastic value for money. around £520+vat for the whole set up.